1.December - quick trip to Leysin (Switzerland) and Domodossola (Italy)
2. Nov/December - Sao Paulo and Argentina tour (Cordoba, Pampas, Patagonia, Rosario)
3. November - Mogadishu (Somalia)
4. Sept/October - Brazil, Falklands, New Zealand, Kiribati, Indonesia (Moluccas and West Papua)
5. September - South Sudan conquest, including Kenya & Ethiopia.
6. September - Iceland driving tour around the country.7. June/August - Round the world I starting London-Samoa (both islands), then 10 day tour of California (San Diego to San Francisco), remaining 8 states of Mexico, Bonaire and Aruba, and 15 states of Brazil including Acre, Pernambuco, Brasilia and Fernando de Noronha island, return via Serbia.
8. May/June - 3 week Russia medley, 27 administrative units including Chechnya, North and South Ossetia, Yakutia, Sakhalin, Khabarovsk and many areas around Moscow.
9. April/May - Poland (Gdansk), Kaliningrad, Latvia (Riga), Germany (Dusseldorf) including Aachen and Maastricht, Portugal (Lisbon)
10. April - Cyprus including Limassol and UN Buffer Zone (Pyla)
11. April - UK including Lundy, Devon and Cornwall.
12. March - South Korea (Jeju, Busan), China (Changchun, Harbin, Hohhot, Taiyuan, Shenzhen, Chongqing), India (Agartala, Guwahati, Sikkim, Leh, Jammu, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Amritsar)
13. February - Serbia (Belgrade and Sombor)
14. January - India (Mumbai, Daman, Jaipur, Goa, Bangalore, Port Blair, Chennai, Puducherry) and Kuala Lumpur
5. Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
7. South Korea
9. United Kingdom (and Falklands)
15. Netherlands (and Bonaire, Aruba)
20. South Ossetia
22. New Zealand
23. United States
28. South Sudan